Covid-19 update

The Guest House and the Isle of Canna are now closed to visitors while we ride out the Coronavirus wave.

All guests with bookings in April and May will be contacted to postpone or cancel their bookings. I will monitor the situation moving forward and contact guests with bookings from June onwards if needed. I won't bet taking any more online bookings for the rest of the year until all current bookings have been rescheduled and circumstances are more certain. If you are interested in visiting in the autumn or winter, then please contact me using the contact page.

Please take very good care of yourselves and your loved ones, stay at home and follow all the advice given. Hopefully, this will all be a distant memory very soon and we'll be able to welcome you back to our little bit of heaven.

With very best wishes,


102 views0 comments